Thursday, October 30, 2008

Goodbye Friends

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I left Bakersfield this morning with mixed feelings.

I could have happily spent a lot more time with Frank and Connie. And I don't think they would have minded too much either.

But I was also itching to get on the road to discover what was next for me.

Ultimately I loaded everything up and took off to the East.

Frank & Me
As you can see, Frank is kind of a big guy. I have a self image of being a big guy...bigger than average, I guess. But when I'm around Frank, I feel like one of the Seven Dwarfs. Which one? You tell me. I welcome your comments.

Dear Friends





Thanks for putting me up and putting up with me.

I am grateful that we had the chance to spend some time together again. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Please take very good care of yourselves.

I'll miss you.

No comments: